Thursday, February 5, 2009

Yoga part 1-wrappin' up

I have one more session tomorrow to complete Immersion 1 and the first week of the yoga portion of my journey here. I can't really explain how this week has shifted my yoga practice and my perspective in general, but I'm truly amazed! More than anything I really appreciate having the time and ability to practice everyday and really be fully present for every moment...it's invigorating and a great honor.

After practice tomorrow we have the weekend off and come back for week 2 on Sunday. The place we're at now is a bit outside Chiang Mai, so we're moving into town for the weekend. It's the Flower Festival this weekend here, which should be incredible. I'm not sure what else I might do, but a Thai cooking course, massage(s) (yes, plural), shopping, a visit to the post office to ship some things home so I don't have to carry them anymore, and a visit to the elephant veterinary park and sactuary are up there on the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment